My Kid's Chart is an online tool that patients and families can use to access medical records, review lab results and immunization records, review visit history, request prescription refills, and send non-urgent messages to our office. Please allow 24-48 hrs for a response to a patient portal message. Messages received over the weekend will be addressed on the following Monday. If you need a quicker response, please call the office with your concern instead. For ADHD refill requests, we suggest sending the request 5-7 days before your child runs out of medication.
Starting March 1, 2023, phone calls or messages sent through the PCC portal system to our office, may begin being charged.
The practice will NOT bill for calls/messages about:
- Scheduling an appointment.
- Getting a prescription refill.
- Asking a question that leads to an appointment.
- Requests/questions about an issue you saw your provider for in the last seven days.
- Giving a quick update to your provider.
- A request that results in an appointment for the same problem in the subsequent seven days.
Calls/messages that will be billed usually require the provider’s medical expertise and take longer for your provider to answer — typically taking five or more minutes.
That could include messages about:
- Changes to your medications.
- New symptoms.
- Changes to a long-term condition.
- Check-ups on your long-term condition care.
- Requests to complete medical forms.
This service will be billed to your insurance. If you have a high deductible plan, the cost may be charged to you as part of your deductible.
Add My Kid's Chart to your home screen:
Click below to login to My Kid's Chart.